Without any animal products or by-products.
As the sulfates contained in conventional washing bases can be very irritating to the skin, eyes and hair, we have chosen not to use them in all Pur’Aloé products.
Our ethics and our reforestation initiatives through Noé association prevent us from using palm oil in our products.
For the supply of its raw material, Pur’Aloé works in collaboration with farmers according to the Fair Trade charter whose main principals are:
– Better remunerations for the producers and continuity in the commercial relations.
– Respect for the fundamental rights of producers and workers.
– Preservation of the environment.
To offset the carbon footprint of our activity, we plant trees through approved associations.
– Bio-sourced, this material has the advantage of a good carbon balance as CO2 is bound during the growth of the plant.
– Unlike petroleum, whose resources are running out, sugar cane is rapidly renewable.
– Crops that require little water and are often grown on former pastures. They even contribute to the re-vegetation of these lands. No risk of deforestation of the Amazon rainforest which is 2,000 km further north.
– The polyethylene made from sugar cane is identical to that obtained from oil. It does not require a specific recycling channel.
Recycled PET (polyethylene) has the advantage of reducing the production of virgin PET and thus also reduces the saturation of plastic in nature.
This recycled PET generates 17 times less CO2 emissions than virgin PET obtained from oil.